An open Invitation To Bid for Design, supply, construction, installation, Commission, start-up and training of two identical boilers
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company announces an invitation to participate in the above mentioned tender for companies that have the required legal and valid documents as per the condition stipulated in this invitation and other conditions enclosed in the tender document.
Brief Description of the project:
Design, supply, construction, installation, Commission, start-up and training of two identical boilers at Benghazi asphalt plant with a capacity of 7825 kg/hr. each and a pressure of 15kg/cm2 as per the specifications and drawings specified in the scope of work.
All specialized companies in this field that wish to participate in this tender and who are technically capable to execute this tender, should send their approved representative to collect the tender package from tender Committee office at the main head office in Azzawiya during the period from 19 /12 / 2018 to 31/ 12/2018 and 09: 00 a.m. to 12:00 noon .
The authorized representatives of the participating companies should bring the following documents to enable them receive the tender documents:
- Official letter addressed to Azzawiya Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee reflecting the desire to participate in this Tender.
- An authorization letter.
- Paying value of ( 500 LD) Five hundreds Libyan dinar , as the price to buy the tender document,
And the submitted offer should be attached with the following legal documents:
- Valid license compatible with the required work.
- Commercial Registration.
- Certificate of Registration in chamber of commerce.
- Payment of tax certificate.
- Article of association.
- Bid bond with a value (12,000 LD) twelve thousands Libyan dinar submitted in a separate envelope with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender or in the form of unconditional and irrevocable L/C valid for one month after expiration date of the offer.
In case of no queries/ Inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal, this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope/ specifications in the bid package, found it clear from both technical and commercial aspects. Therefore, in case of any shortage and /or change of specification from ARC original bid document shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to ARC to request any clarification from the bidder
Bids are to be submitted by hand to the Secretary of Tender committee Azzawiya oil Refining co. Azzawiya, main administration building, office 12B and the Last date to receive offers is 21 /01 /2019 . Bids are to be signed in ink and presented in a sealed envelope/package. The envelope /package shall be clearly marked – Quotation for
Tender For Design, supply, construction, installation, Commission, start-up and training of two identical boilers at Benghazi asphalt plant
The sealed envelope/package should contain three sealed envelopes as following:
- Envelope (A) shall contain the technical sections of tender –one original + one copy. “marked as technical offer”
- Envelope (B) shall contain the commercial sections of tender without price – one original + one copy. ” marked as un-priced commercial offer”
- Envelope (C) shall contain the commercial sections of tender with price – one original + one copy “marked as priced commercial offer”.
If you have any questions please contact the tender committee via:
FAX no. : 00218 23 7628670
E mail to: email@example.com