EXTENSION OF INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF COMPANIES SPECIALIZED IN MAINTENANCE OF DESALINATION (R.O) UNITS
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company (LIBYA) wishes to invite national and foreign companies who are specialized in the field of maintenance of desalination (R.O) units, and who have the desire, capability and adequate experience in this field, to present the required documents for the purpose of prequalification in order to be able to participate in the subject tender.
Scope of Works
Carry out comprehensive repair and maintenance, commissioning and startup of Desalination Unit installed at Asphalt Plant, Benghazi. The work shall also include, but not limited to, complete maintenance of all the accessories. The water purification system produces 196m3/day of potable water and 348m3/day of process water. The repair and maintenance work basically consists of partial/complete replacement of various sections of the Desalination Unit including, but not limited to, the followings :
• Multimedia Filters (101,102)
• Cartridge Filters, 1st Stage (cf1)
• SWRO Unit (RO1)
• Cartridge Filter, 2nd Stage(cf2)
• BWRO Unit (RO2)
• Break Tank (T-102)
• Product Tank (T-101)
• CIP/Flush Tank (T-105)
• CIP/Flush Pump (P-6)
• Dosing System
• Control System ,field instrument, plc cabinet& software ,panelview,analyzer measuring system (ph,orp,conductivity)
• Main Control Room
• High Pressure Pump
• Electrical mcc unit & (vdf) main pump speed drive
- Legal status of the company or Joint Venture.
- A certificate of registration in the Commercial Register.
- An evidence of payment of all due taxes.
- Experience in executing similar works inside LIBYA and/or abroad.
- Managerial organization and financial status of the company, in addition to attaching a report on the company’s budget for the last three years certified by a legal accountant.
- A list of the works performed by the company at present attached with projects completion certificates, site(s) of the works and their contract price(s).
- Types and numbers of labour to be engaged in executing the Project if such company wins the project.
- Sub-contractor(s), if any.
- A letter of Guarantee from the parent company in case of the company being a subsidiary of another company or joint venture.
- Any other information companies wish to submit.
Therefore, allcompanies that have the desire and willingness to participate in the tendershall submit a dossier (hard copy + soft copy) with the above-mentioneddocuments to the Secretary of Tenders committee, Office No. 12B, Main AdministrationBuilding, Azzawiya Oil Refining Co., Azzawiya, Libya, not later than 12/05/2019
For any further inquiries, you may write to us via our E-mail:
You may also contact us through our fax: +218 23 7648670
NB. Pre-qualified companies will be invited later to apply for, and receive, the relevant ITB Documents.